Only best quality product
Fresh Cold Pressed
The only oils that are healthy for human organism and have nutritional qualities are cold-pressed and unrefined. They are the closest to nature, which we, as human beings, are a part of – the oil is simply pressed with a special press made from a basic resource, that is why its precious ingredients are intact.
The oils offered by Health Embassy are unfiltered, crude and unrefined. During the whole process from expression (cold expression) through storage to distribution, the temperature does not exceed 40o centigrade, which guarantees the perfect biochemical composition of our oils. A short use-by date (usually 3 to 6 months) is caused by the fact that our oils have natural in 100% ingredients and do not have any preservatives. Potential suspension or residue at the bottom of the bottle is natural and results from biological activity of the product. It is advised to store the natural oils from our company in a cold place away from the sun - fridge with temperature of 5o-10o centigrade will be the best. We can assure our clients that the oil purchased from us will be fresh (not older than 14 days) with a precise production date and a use-by date printed on the label.
History of flax cultivation and acquiring precious ingredients from it backdates to ancient times. The first documented information about medicinal properties of flax are dated to Greek and Roman times in around 650 B.C. In 5th century B.C, Hippocrates recommended using flax in case of mucous membrane inflammation, abdomen pains and diarrhoea. Mahatma Gandhi noticed: "Wherever linseed is consumedquite regularly, people enjoy better health".
Linseed Oil Health Embassy is a product with yellowish colouring, specific smell and slightly nutty taste obtained by the method of ”cold”expression of ripe linseed(lat. Semen Lini).
The "cold" expression method means producing the oil at a temperature not bigger than 40 centigrade. Thanks to that, the oil’s ingredients (mainly, sensitive to temperature essential fatty acids) do not lose their natural structure and biological properties.
The medicinal and healthful properties of Linseed Oil Health Embassy result from bioactive compounds contained in it, mainly the essential fatty acids and lignans.
Cold-pressed, unrefined, high-linolenicLinseed Oil Health Embassyis not available in shops because of impermanence of the fatty acids from omega-3 family. That is why the use-by date ofLinseed Oil Health Embassy is short– 3 months from the production date (expression).
These acids, when subject to light, air and high temperature, undergo a very fast process of oxidation. Therefore, they need to be stored in cold environment without access to air and light.
Linseed oils, which are sold in shops, have a very low content of omega-3 acids (the so-called "low-linolenic"). Thanks to that, the oil is less susceptible to oxidation and is more durable.
Omega-3are fundamental to functioningof human body, being a constituent for:
- brain tissue,
- hormone synthesis,
- each cell in the organism.
Cold-pressed, unrefinedLinseed Oil Health Embassycontains a record amount of omega-3 acids. There is more than 50% of omega-3 acids per 1 litre of oil.
1 litre (1000 ml) of Linseed Oilcontains the following EFA:
- α-Linolenic acid (ALA) (omega-3) –more than 500 ml
- linoleic acid (LA) (omega-6) - around 150 ml
- oleic acid (O) (omega-9) - around 170 ml
and saturated fatty acids - about 100 ml
Rich content of essential fatty acids in Linseed Oil Health Embassy is of great importance. Human organism is not able to produce them by itself, therefore they need to be provided with food. They are necessary for proper lipid transport in blood, especially cholesterol. They lower down its total level.
The acids from omega-3 group have a particularly positive effect on metabolism of HDL cholesterol. They increase the level of its subtype – HDL2 – which is considered by scientists as the biggest ally when fighting atherosclerosis.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids are also the main component of all cell membranes in a human body and, what is more, they take part in stimulating numerous life processes. They are required for the synthesis of biologically active substances that regulate blood pressure, functioning of cardiovascular system and central as well as peripheral nervous systems.
Essential fatty acids are also important for the right functioning of the digestive tract, respiratory tract, as well as kidneys and reproductive organs. Their deficiency may result in impairment of functioning of many internal organs and increased susceptibility to infections and skin lesions, such as: skin peeling off, discoloration or excessive dryness. Lack of proper amount of essential fatty acids may lead to infertility.
The effects of Linseed Oil Health Embassy on the following areas of organism:
- A mother has to meet the requirements of fetus for essential fatty acids since it can’t synthesize them itself.
- The right ratio of omega-3and omega-6acidsprotects from premature birth. Deficiency of these acids causes changes in the composition of cell membranes in the brain and retina.
- Women’s milk is a rich source of EPA and DHA acids, which are essential for, among others, the right brain and nervous system development of the growing child. Obviously, the level of these acids depends on food the mother eats.
- Along with EFA deficiency, skin lesions, decreased immunity to infections and worse physical development have been observed. It has been noted that children of those women who supplemented their diet with omega-3acids (drBudwig’s spread) have a higher level of intelligence than their peers by as much as19%.
CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS’ HEALTH:
- It’s necessary for children who study since proper development of neurons requires a substantial amount of omega-3 acids
- It prevents and supports the treatment of hyperactivity in children (ADHD)
- It supports hormone balance (acne)
- Thanks to contained omega-3, omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and phytoestrogens (lignans), Linseed Oil can have a positive influence on menstrual cycle by regulating the level of hormones in the organism. Such regulation can help to reduce the symptoms connected with menstruation: pre-menstrual headaches, depression, pain in the abdomen, irritability and oedemas. It soothes the symptoms of menopause and supports uterus functioning, therefore it may be used when treating infertility.
- Linseed Oil Health Embassyhas a positive influence on male organisms. It supports treatment of infertility and prostate conditions.
- It supports treatment of depression. Along with omega-3, hormones of happiness (serotonin and dopamine)are produced.
- It converts the nutrients into energy
- It supports the muscle growth and fatty tissue reduction
- It takes part in oxygen transport, haemoglobin production and, as a result, it increases body function and endurance.
- It shortens regenerationsubstantially since blood is able to transport more life-giving oxygen to muscle cells and enables easier absorption of the nutrients- so important for fast regeneration - into our cells.
- Special ingredients of Linseed Oilboost digestive processes, activate metabolism which may prevent the production of gallstones and even dissolve them.
- It strengthens, regenerates and protects mucous membranes of all digestive and excretory systems (haemorrhoids).
- Linseed oilis used as an effective remedy for stiffness and tingling in legs. It is also helpful in case of progressing diseases of brain and nervous system, such as Alzheimer disease, multiple sclerosis, depression and nerve damage done when suffering from diabetes.
- α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is the main source of DHA acid that is a very important part of the brain. Low level of DHA is connected with mood swings, memory loss, problems with sights and development of neurological conditions.
- α-Linolenic acid lowers the level of triglycerides and "bad cholesterol", it hinders platelet aggregation and adhesion.
- Acids from omega-3 group cause the increase of the so-called "good cholesterol". Thanks to that, linseed oil prevents atherosclerosis, heart attack and hypertensioneffectively.
- Five-year research finished recently shows that omega-3 acids prevent repeated heart attack effectively and have an antiarrhythmic effect.
- Essential fatty acids contained in the linseed oil are precursors for the synthesis of prostacyclin that causes the coronary arteries to widen and increases the strength of cardiac muscle contraction.
- Consumption of the Linseed Oil lowers the risk of death after going through a heart attack and death resulting from a sudden cardiac arrest.
- They reduce the death rate caused by diseases ofcardiovascular system by around 30%.
OBESITY AND OVERWEIGHT:
- Linseed Oil Health Embassy helps to regain hormone balance and altered proportions of fatty acids in the organism.
- Omega-3 contained in the oil can support the reduction of fat tissue and hinders the development of the new one. It can have a positive influence in case of hepatic steatosis.
- Ingredients of Linseed Oil Health Embassyboost the immune system, reduce the risk of getting allergic reactions and stimulate cell division.
SKIN, HAIR, NAILS:
- Because of its beneficial properties, Linseed Oil Health Embassy can be used for curative skin massage, nourishing it and making it elastic.
- Deficiency of essential fatty acids is connected with developing different kinds of skin diseases, including eczema and psoriasis.
- It is recommended for skin with symptoms of psoriasis, one that lacks elasticity and is rough.
- Omega-3acids activate the processes that eliminate the disastrous effects of excessive exposure to UV radiation on cuticle cells (dryness, acanthosis).
- It has also been proved that, without omega-3acids, corneous layer, when exposed to aggressive agents (soap, weather conditions etc.), is not able to sustain a proper level of moisture.
- In case of oily skin, the right level of alpha-linolenic acid provides proper fluidity of sebum and its smooth layer on the cuticle. Then, the sebaceous glands do not clog up and comedones do not develop.
- Lignans contained in Linseed Oil Health Embassyhinder the activity of 5-alpha-reductase, enzyme taking part in transforming testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, which causes hair loss in men.
- In dogs and cats’ diet, regular use of Linseed Oil Health Embassy prevents the coat from becoming dull and developing different kinds of skin diseases, such as: dandruff, seborrhoea, hair-coat shedding and dermatitis miliaris; it also supports treatment of the above-mentioned diseases.
Linseed Oil Health Embassyis a valued ingredient in terms of energy in equine diet.
It also has a beneficial influence on metabolism as well as coat. It stops the hoofs from getting dried and cracked.
Do you know that...
- Linseedscontain 700 !!! more lignans than other plant species.
- Linseed Oil has twice as many omega-3 acids than the shark liver oil
- 60% of human brain consists of omega-3 acids
- even after ten or fifteen days of using Linseed Oil, we can already regain homeostasis – the balance in the organism
- the basic fat in bodybuilders’ diet is Linseed Oil
How to use Linseed Oil Health Embassy?
Because of special properties of Fresh Cold-pressed Linseed Oil Health Embassy, it should not be used for frying, cooking or heating. Used cold, it is a perfect addition to salads, dressings, cooked vegetables and other dishes. It is an excellent solution for those who watch their figure or are on a diet since it facilitates the process of fat tissue burning and prevents its depositing.
Fresh Cold-pressed Linseed Oil Health Embassy has a wide use
as an addition to salads, it is perfect for tomatoes, basil and mozzarella,
as an addition to any cold dishes that usually require adding any other kinds of oils (e.g. olive oil).
it is used by many people to boost digestion and for constipation (1 tablespoon of Flaxseed Oil Health Embassy combined with lemon and a glass of warm water),
it can be used on an empty stomach (1-2 tablespoons),
it can be applied on skin or hair (even if it’s a food product, not a cosmetic; but because of its richness of ingredients, a lot of people use Fresh Cold-pressed Linseed Oil Health Embassy in this way)
as a part of drBudwig’s diet, combined with low-fat cottage cheese, tofu or low-fat thick yoghurt blended for 5 minutes (2-8 tablespoons).
It is assumed that 1 gram of oil should be provided per one kg of body weight daily. Most often, however, 4 tablespoons per daycan be given to adults. When used as a health treatment – 6 to 8 tablespoons per day. The EFA intake of growing children and adolescent’s organisms is bigger than the one of adults.
Increased amounts of this oil do not result in fat tissue depositing. Please remember that this is not a medicine or supplement, it is just a natural food product with special healthful properties.
The information above cannot be a substitute for an appointment with the doctor and shouldn’t serve as self-medication. It is only for information and educational purposes. Read all the information carefully before taking this medicine or ask your doctor for advice. Using oils according to the instructions given determines their effectiveness and safety during the treatment. Ill-assorted blend will not bring the expected results and may even be harmful. Maximum care should be exercised in case of children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ensure that your doctor knows what medications you are on. Using certains oils simultaneously with some of synthetic medicines may have a very dangerous effect. This may result in different, often dangerous for health, forms. It may also weaken the effect of a synthetic therapeutic medicine (e.g. antidepressant) or even neutralize it completely.
Always follow the instructions for use! Exceeding the dose may be especially harmful to children. A child’s body needs to be treated in a different way than an adult’s body. A child’s health problems should be consulted with a paediatrician and oil blends should be used when recommended by the doctor.