Only best quality product
Fresh Cold Pressed
The only oils that are healthy for human organism and have nutritional qualities are cold-pressed and unrefined. They are the closest to nature, which we, as human beings, are a part of – the oil is simply pressed with a special press made from a basic resource, that is why its precious ingredients are intact.
The oils offered by Health Embassy are unfiltered, crude and unrefined. During the whole process from expression (cold expression) through storage to distribution, the temperature does not exceed 40o centigrade, which guarantees the perfect biochemical composition of our oils. A short use-by date (usually 3 to 6 months) is caused by the fact that our oils have natural in 100% ingredients and do not have any preservatives. Potential suspension or residue at the bottom of the bottle is natural and results from biological activity of the product. It is advised to store the natural oils from our company in a cold place away from the sun - fridge with temperature of 5o-10o centigrade will be the best. We can assure our clients that the oil purchased from us will be fresh (not older than 14 days) with a precise production date and a use-by date printed on the label.
Nigella Sativa is a plant with values that we learned about from the inhabitants of Egypt. These people used to say that it can heal everything except death, and even if this declaration sounds at least surprising, the skeptical Europeans had more and more opportunities to find out that it wassaid for a reason.
The legend has it that one of its first enthusiasts was pharaoh Tutankhamen himself who believed in its miraculous properties to such extent that he didn’t allow his servants to approach him without at least one bottle of the healing oil.The most beautiful Egyptian women, still remembered these days, were amazed as much by its properties.Apparently, both Cleopatra and Nefertitiliked to use the oil from Nigella Sativa to cover some of the inadequacies of beauty and, if the chroniclers can be believed, they used it quite successfully.
Although, there are plenty of references to this plant in the old books, it should be noted that, for a long time,in Europe the taste was more appreciated than the healing properties of Nigella Sativa. It was often used as a seasoning, and added also to bread. It was frequently used as an ingredient of a flavoured wine, vegetable pickles and even for meat dishes because the seeds of Nigella Sativa could be a substitute for pepper especially used by those suffering from stomach problems.
At the beginning of the 21 century, a true renaissance of its popularity may be observed; it is difficult to claim that the popularity of Nigella Sativa is unjustified. The faith in its healing properties is no longer based on references coming from the old times but on the most modern research conducted by reputable universities. Not only medicine takes off its hat off to this plant but also cosmetology. When mentioning Nigella Sativa we should appreciate not only its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, but also the fact that it is a perfect remedy supporting the treatment of acne and atopic dermatitis.
Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy
If the legends are to be believed, pharaoh Tutankhamen was the first enthusiast of Nigella Sativa Oil. The ruler was convinced that this miraculous oil can effectively fight down dozens of conditions and that is why he had it within reach in case it was needed. At the beginning of the 21 century we are able to separate the legends from the actual state and that is why Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassyis not only still popular but also gains a wide circle of new supporters.
Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy owes the popularity and multitude of use mainly to its ingredients. The unsaturated fatty acids are especially noteworthy, including linoleic and linolenic acids. Human organism uses them to regulate its functioning but isn’t good at producing them itself. Another ingredients of Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy that make it notable are the essential oils. The scientists get our attention especially to their antibacterial properties and amazing effects they have on bronchi functioning. It is worth noticing that they also have an influence on our mental state, thanks to whichFresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy can have a positive effect on our mental health. It should be also noted that the oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that have a substantial influence on our physical appearance. Therefore, its use improves the condition of our hair, skin and nails and it brings these notable benefits even after a short time of use.
Ingredients ofFresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy
28% of saturated fatty acids,
53% of linoleic acid,
25% of oleic acid,
4% of alpha-Linolenic acid,
0,5-1,5% of essential oil,
Of course not always and not each Nigella Sativa Oil is effective equally. Therefore, it is worth to know what to pay attention to when purchasing it. For example, the time of harvest of Nigella Sativa matters a lot. Only the cold pressed virgin oil, that lacks any chemical substances which supposedly „enhance” it, is really valuable. Even the oil produced in a proper way will not be worth a lot if it is not stored in a right way.
Therefore, it is worth to remember that Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassycan be used for three months from its date of production, and its properties are retained by keeping it in a dark bottle in a cold place.
Why is it worth to useFresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy
1. It has an immunoprotective effect.The substances contained in it boost our immune system, stimulating, among others, the synthesis of interferon or the amount of lymphocytes and macrophages that are responsible for protecting our health. It is especially worth to take Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy at the turn of the seasons to reinforce the organism.
2. It can be a relief to allergy sufferers. Regular consumption of Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy for 6-8 weeks causes a substantial improvement of symptoms. Nigella Sativa – similarly to vitamin C – is a great antihistamine.
3. It can help to deal with anaemia. Regular use of Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassycan increase the level of hemoglobin and erythrocytes.
4. It has a strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effect.
5. It also has an antiparasitic effect. Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy presents an antiparasitic effect on those suffering from taeniasis. The oil treatment is effective in case of fluke infection without causing any side effects. Thanks to the improvement of the immune system, Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassyis effective for treatment of pinworms, blastocystis and even trichinosis.In such cases, Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy has even a stronger effect than garlic oil.
6. Nigella Sativaprotects against radiation. In the research, Nigella Sativaprevented damage caused by ionizing radiation used in radiation therapy. This is particularly important to those who are under the treatment of ionizing rays used in radiotherapy.
7. It helps to get rid of hypertension. Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassydoes not only lower the blood pressure and reduce the risk of blood clots but also protects against the increase of homocysteine that leads to the development of atherosclerosis.
8. It prevents the formation of kidney stones. It lowers the concentration of oxalates in urine and prevents kidney stones.
9. It has an antiulcer effect on stomach. Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassyincreases the amount of mucins in the mucous membrane. Nigella Sativa works also against Helicobacter pylori. It brings relief in case of symptoms of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
10. It has a cytotoxic effect.
11. It helps to get skin lesions under control. Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassyis used in case of acne, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, dermatomycosis, rashes, lesions caused by bacterial infections or sunburn.
12. It has an anti-diabetic effect. It regulates blood sugar: protects pancreas and supports its regeneration and proliferation of beta cells in the islets of Langerhans that are responsible for insulin production.
13. It protects liver and kidneys from damage. Nigella Sativa protects both these organs in case when the harmful factors are heavy metals as well as xenobiotics entering the body (e.g. medicines). It detoxifies the body and brings back the proper levels of markers of oxidative stress.
14. It protects against osteoporosis. It increases the bone density thanks to the content of fatty acids and strong antioxidizing and anti-inflammatory effects.
15. It has a soothing effect on the nervous system. An antidepressant, sedative (calming) and anxiolytic (antianxiety) effects of Nigella Sativa have been observed. It works more or less the same way as an adaptogen by increasing our immunity to stress, counteracting depressive or anxiety states and improving overall well-being. The effects of Nigella Sativa look also promising in case of fighting down the symptoms of epilepsy or Parkinson disease.
16. It is helpful in case of autoimmunological diseases. Again, its amazing anti-inflammatory, antihistamine and oxidative stress-reducing effects become useful – thanks to them, Nigella Sativa helps to regain well-being by lessening the symptoms.
17. It is perfect for hair problems. It prevents hair loss, helps to fight down dandruff and the itchiness caused by inflammation, stimulates hair growth and increases hair thickness.
18. It speeds up wound healing. Any ulceration, cuts, rhagades, purulent lesions, etc. will heal faster thanks to Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy.
19. It has a positive effect on the reproductive system. It regulates menstruation. Good news for men is that Nigella Sativa increases naturally the level of testosterone.
20. It is helpful to asthmatics. After a few weeks of using Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy, the lungs function may improve and the wheezy breath may disappear.
How to use Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy
Before starting the treatment with the use of Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy, it is good to be aware that this product will only have a positive effect when taken in a proper way. In case of adults, 1 teaspoon of oil twice or three times a day is mostly recommended and it is best to take it before a meal. The healing therapy for children calls for reducing the dose by half; contacting your GP and asking for advice is recommended before giving the first portion to a child. Fresh Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil Health Embassy can be also used externally on skin or hair. During the treatment, it is recommended to observe the signals sent by the organism and to react if they become a matter of concern.
The information above cannot be a substitute for an appointment with the doctor and shouldn’t serve as self-medication. It is only for information and educational purposes. Read all the information carefully before taking this medicine or ask your doctor for advice. Using oils according to the instructions given determines their effectiveness and safety during the treatment. Ill-assorted blend will not bring the expected results and may even be harmful. Maximum care should be exercised in case of children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ensure that your doctor knows what medications you are on. Using certains oils simultaneously with some of synthetic medicines may have a very dangerous effect. This may result in different, often dangerous for health, forms. It may also weaken the effect of a synthetic therapeutic medicine (e.g. antidepressant) or even neutralize it completely.
Always follow the instructions for use! Exceeding the dose may be especially harmful to children. A child’s body needs to be treated in a different way than an adult’s body. A child’s health problems should be consulted with a paediatrician and oil blends should be used when recommended by the doctor.