Only best quality product
Barley Grass Powder
100% Natural Energy Drink
What is it used for?
Barley is considered to be the first cereal grain cultivated by humans. Its medicinal and food use dates back to 7000 BC. Crop reports on barley date back to 2440 BC, and the Chinese were cultivating barley circa 2000 BC. Since biblical times, ancient Asian and Middle Eastern cultures reportedly included young wheat and barley grass plants in their diets. Historically, the plant species was used in the treatment of skin, liver, blood, and GI disorders. Ancient Greeks used the mucilage derived from the cereal to treat GI inflammations. Gladiators ate barley for strength and stamina. The Roman physician Pliny used barley as part of a ritualized cure for boils.
Barley Grass is a plant very similar to wheat grass.
When young, Barley Grass has a lot of nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
The body can very easily absorb barley grass “juice” and, like green juice, uses all of its vitamins, nutrients and minerals in a matter of minutes!
Barley Grass (and Whear Grass) is said to be the only vegetable on earth that contains ALL the nutrients a human being needs all through his life.
More information on Barley Grass?
What does Health Embassy Barley Grass Powder
contains…: Enzymes, amino acids, minerals, vitamins etc:
- - essential and non-essential amino acids, antioxidants, folic acid
- - enzymes, including the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- - carotenoids, including beta carotene – apparently more than 6 times the amount of carotene in spinach
- - vitamin B1 – apparently 30 times the amount in cows’ milk; and apparently also 4 times the amount in whole wheat flour – B2, B6, B12
- - vitamin C – apparently nearly 7 times the amount in oranges; and apparently also more than 3 times the amount in spinach
- - calcium – apparently more than 10 times the amount in cows’ milk
- - copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc
- - iron – apparently almost 5 times the amount in spinach
- - organic sodium – apparently more than 25 times the amount in celery; organic sodium helps in joint health as well as improves digestion
- - Chorophyll – Chlorophyll is the first product of light, containing more light energy than any other element, It is anti-bacterial and toxins neutralizer, it is very similar in structure to blood hemoglobin and hence helps rebuilding the blood. It helps the body being more oxygenated and thus rejuvenation of the body.
With all those nutrients, you bet Health Embassy Barley Grass Powder
or juice has some benefits… some of them are listed below:
- - treatment of arthritis; relieves from arthritis pain.
- - treatment of asthma.
- - combat blood clots.
- - helps to combat cancer.
- - helps to reduce low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the ‘bad’ cholesterol) levels.
- - helps against diabetes
- - It helps to reduce fatigue.
- - anti-inflammatory
- - It helps to treat migraine.
- - It helps to relieve stomach and intestinal disorders.
Do you need any more to be convinced?
One Response to The Power of Barley Grass Health Embassy
The information above cannot be a substitute for an appointment with the doctor and shouldn’t serve as self-medication. It is only for information and educational purposes. The popular view is that herbs are always healthy. But remember – herbs are medicines, first of all!
Read all the information carefully before taking this medicine or ask your doctor for advice. Using herbs according to the instructions given determines their effectiveness and safety during the treatment. Ill-assorted blend will not bring the expected results and may even be harmful. Maximum care should be exercised in case of children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ensure that your doctor knows what medications you are on. Using certains herbs simultaneously with some of synthetic medicines may have a very dangerous effect. This may result in different, often dangerous for health, forms. It may also weaken the effect of a synthetic therapeutic medicine (e.g. antidepressant) or even neutralize it completely.
Always follow the instructions for use! Exceeding the dose may be especially harmful to children. A child’s body needs to be treated in a different way than an adult’s body. A child’s health problems should be consulted with a paediatrician and herbal blends should be used when recommended by the doctor.